What an awesome privilege and responsibility Christian educators have. Each day they teach about Jesus, our Savior. Teaching the faith is not limited to one hour or one class a day. Teachers seek opportunities to witness in every subject and to relate God's Word
to all aspects of life.
The Concordia Curriculum Guide series is a practical, easy-to-use, dynamic new resource that equips Christian educators to incorporate the faith into every lesson throughout the school day.
The Concordia Curriculum Guide helps your school:
• integrate the Christian faith into every aspect of your curriculum
• select textbooks and other learning or teaching materials
• evaluate current instruction, materials, and objectives
• prepare for school accreditation
• nurture the Christian faith of your students